Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'll see what your made of today kid!!! man its cold!!!! I'm getting too old for this kinda cold. I've worked outside my whole life and just cant take it anymore!!

Joe

·
Registered
52 Posts
He'll go. Aren't we all a little crazy? We wake up before dawn, drive to the lake, spend all day throwing worms and fish (plastic and real) in the water to try to catch fish we could buy at the local supermarket for a minute fraction of the cost of the gear we have.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Fishing???

It's just a game. Like any other game the 'Fun' is in the act of playing the game :wink: !!!!

Geo is just trying to play the game on a 365 day string :wink:

To cool !!!!! I'll be watching for sure :mrgreen:

Way more intersting than a "3 Word Story",,,,LOL

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
fishinnut28 said:
i was sittin in school today thinkin the exact same thing. If you go out your fuc^ing crazy
LOL, i called my buddy to go out, but he was being a pussy!!! I wanted to catch some hop-klops(crappies)

But he bailed like a girl and so did I!! Geo is the man, no weather gets to him!!! He's a trooper!!!

In MN, the weather is like this all the time... come on.. you guys cant complain about a little friggid temps!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.