Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While i personally didnt have a great year on my lake at least i can say i saw some friends pull in some decent fish. Ha d a great time with alot of the neighboors kids, made a good friend with a older gent named Larry who taught be a bit about life and fishing. Got out with some old pros , such as Sweedish LENN, MRB alias ADAM, Dave the great BASSINATOR, and that fishing God Fisshin MATT. Also got to meet the infamous TOOTHDOC , who travled along way to catch his hog bass.Heres a few pics, hope a couple of you guys will make it out next year.... always room in my boat for anyone on this WCF.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Awsome job Coyote,thats great u were able to put those kids on fish especially Matt & Tim lol

Great job guys !

553 Posts
Oh my God! :shock: This is one awesome post coyote. :D Those are some beautiful fish, I'm really liking FishinMatt's catches. :D I'm liking all the bass, all the catfish :shock: , and all the Pike. Where is this lake of yours coyote? :?: Man, I would love to head out with you sometime next year. Thanks for the awesome post! :wink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
That really is a great post, Mike. The smiles on everyone's faces are priceless.

Thanks for being a part of this site and sharing your fishing knowledge and opportunities with others. Exactly what WCF is all about.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Btw Matt your not allowed in boat next year without a shirt :D :D You scared the hell out of that crappie. To answer earlier question this lake is in LAKE in The hills.

·
Registered
356 Posts
That's what I call living the good life, you've got to be pretty dog
gone proud to be able to show so many people such a good time
and put smiles like the ones on their faces. I thank you for sharing
this great post and those pictures with us . 8)

·
Super Moderator
6,232 Posts
coyote said:
Btw Matt your not allowed in boat next year without a shirt :D :D You scared the hell out of that crappie. To answer earlier question this lake is in LAKE in The hills.
To tell you the truth, looking at that picture frightened me a bit as well :oops:

As always, thanks for taking me out there. It is always enjoyable to spend a day in the boat with you.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for nice comments guys, had alot of laughs this year thats for sure. Legend, for as much time i spend in Wisconsin i should be a resident, but i live in beauitiful Lake In The Hills, Illinois.Am in negotiations with Mrs Coyote about a pssible move up north in near future , but praobly will never happen.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.