Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for posting your upcoming fishing trips so we can meet up with each other and have fishing fun together. Anyone who is interested in meeting some new fisherpeople or wants to hook up with friends on the site should post here. Giving one day to a week advance notice makes sense to me.
To start off - Im going to busse tomorrow evening (7/25) if the storms hold off. If anyone wants to meet up there pm me. :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'll be heading up to Kenosha this Saturday morning for some Brown trout action and with a little luck and some WEST winds a King or Coho is possible. The action has been hit or miss up there with a few reports I have been receiving from a buddy that has been hitting the Harbor the last couple of weeks but I am going to give it a try. Meeting up with two other friends from a different site. We will be fishing Alewifes and spawn off the bottom and on a fix float. While those are soaking we will be also casting spoons,tubes, and cranks. If anyone wants to join us shoot me a PM.

·
Banned
666 Posts
Northern Wisconsin next 2 weeks. Boat will have 1 spot available all of next week as it will be just me, but will be completely full the second week. Will do wade trips on WI River as well.

But if you have a boat and would like to tag-along, let me know.

Red & white 15ft Lund w/ 28HP Evinrude all over Oneida & Vilas co. If you see me, pull me over.

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
I'll be in Yorkville fishing the Fox on Saturday and camping at the Hide-Away Lakes campground. If anyone want to join, feel free to send me a message.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Paul S said:
Kankakee River State Park- Saturday morning; 2 guys; silver F150; if we're in the river, you'll see us removing fish from our hooks!
Heard the smallmouth action is heating up down there. That was my first choice but my buddies wanted to do some fishing at the Big Pond.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Legend075 said:
Paul S said:
Kankakee River State Park- Saturday morning; 2 guys; silver F150; if we're in the river, you'll see us removing fish from our hooks!
Heard the smallmouth action is heating up down there. That was my first choice but my buddies wanted to do some fishing at the Big Pond.

Good Luck!
Hope so. Haven't been down there in awhile. Usually that is where I go in August but I had such a good day on the Cal Sag today that I might have to split my fishing up. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
going to independence grove sunday possibly for some huge catfish and of course some huge bass. Will be there for a good amount of day. We will catch fish guranteed. U won't be dissapointed. Lemme know if anyone wants to go. Was there 2 times last week and we hammered the cats and some nice bass

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Will be there about 3pm, and plan to fish until dusk (8:30-9:00pm).

We'll be in a small aluminum Lowe Sprite Pro. Going to target cats and wallies. If your there, stop by and say hi!

Ron

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ill be at the Axe tomorrow with a buddy of mine. Ill probably be there mid afternoon to dark. Pm me if you care to join.

I'm at montrose harbor right now wondering where to throw out a line. Its so big! No clue. I parked on montrose harbor dr near the circle, but I have no clue where to start. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Going to head out to the Rock River this week Thursday.

Lots of good channel and flathead action in Oregon by the dam, also drum too. Reports indicate either shore or boat are producing well.

We should be at Castle Rock state park to launch around 7:30am, after a stop at TJ's Bait & Tackle to chat with Jan.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Taking my boy (5yo.)(most likely,if he still wants to go,but either way I'll be there) to Dayton dam on the Fox bank fishing for some channel cats Tuesday evening(5 or 6 'till 8 or 9). Anyone interested or gonna be in the area? PM me :D .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone heading to Beck or Skokie Lagoons with a boat? If you're looking for a partner, PM me. I can provide trolling motor and battery along with buying lunch.

I'm available during the week as well.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to all.

Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.