Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going out on monday to hinny or lasalle i fish hinny all the time but i think its a little early yet. i would like to fish lasalle but have not been there if any one can tell me any thing about the lake . i will have a older boat 18ft blue fin with a 105hp old but nice boat its a 1979 but just needs a paint job and rewireing that has been start but is water ready now. so if youy can tell me baits and lures to troll would help. thanks jon [flounder]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
me and my brother went and it took a little time to find them. it was so easy off the bottom and chicken livers and secret bait. we caught about 75 to a 100 and only keep 6 sorry to the guys that beleave in cpr. so went home cleaned them and had a little fish fry. they where already on the cool side of the lake already we where by the wind marker southside of it about 50 yards in 17 to 20 feet stright down right under the boat. have fun and good fishing to all. next trip hinny.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys thinking about hinny monday boats to big to fit under bridge. so i think i will troll south side rip rap and then drift. that will be it till the 17th winniconnie here i come . so see ya later and go fishing ps fish fry on 19th on the wolf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.