·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next time fishing busse. hit up Rammys subs on higgens. you cant go wrong

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Uncle Bill's diner... Corner of Roselle and Nerge... Awesome... Cheap... Delicious... Especially after a long day catching nothing at Bass Lake... (Just kidding Dave!) :mrgreen: - BPM

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i saw u twice once there and once at lees

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Uncle Bill's diner... Corner of Roselle and Nerge... Awesome... Cheap... Delicious... Especially after a long day catching nothing at Bass Lake...
Make sure you bring cash otherwise you gotta use the cash station they have rigged there to pay Bill. :roll:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yea, Uncle Bills is awesome! My favorite restaurant is Fish Bonez. In the strip mall area of roselle road and schaumburg road. Great Food. Wee-Dee's in Elgin is a great cheap greasy breakfast joint that I do not mind every once in a while. I am getting hungry! :lol:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and of course if ur in river grove area GENE AND JUDES. i know people who come here on vacation just to get them. river and grand avenue next to mcdonalds cant miss it. cash only. do not say ketchup on ur dog or theyll throw u out. plus this is chicago no ketchup. just mustard onions relish jeppers. yum. im going to get them now i think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.