Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im fishing my big bass pond and im throwing a sammie but nothing.So i changed to a yellow and black bronzeye pop frog on my seconnd cast under a downed bush in the water i get a hit it doesnt look that big. one twitch and pop and he DESTROYED it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get the feesh in and its huge i weigh him and he was 7.8lbs :shock: :shock: i get the camera and right when i turn it on it dies :evil: :evil: :oops: :cry: :cry: i almost cried and chucked the camera in the lake oooh well hopefully wcf believes me

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ik i didnt believe it either. thats not the biggest out of that pond i got about 10(estimate) in march i posted it did you see that one.

YOU happy now (plumberpower)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats funny, I caught this 7.9 lbs bass from this pond earlier and it had a camera inside it. I was excited because I was like hey new camera. The camera didn't work so in anger I toss the bass back in the water.

GJ on the fish though too bad about the camera crapping out at the wrong time.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I remember the post back in march about the 10.3 but if i remember correctly u didnt have a scale and u estimated it to weigh 10lbs and remarkably it now weighs 10.3 so for me i beleive u must have a camera phone in your pocket so please take a freakin pic next time so i might have the slightest inkling to believe u your talkin about an almost state freakin record here

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
As long as you know you caught it... That's all what matters... :wink:

Lets see a pic of that 10 lber :?: :idea:

·
Registered
825 Posts
I like and agree with Hoffman and Wrench. Why would you care if anyone believes you? You know you caught them and you have the memory. I didn't have a camera, scale, or tape measure for some of the biggest bass I've caught and for that memorable day I had on the Kank a few years back. But I remember them.

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
What you believe is all that really matters. I'm glad to see you enjoying the outdoors instead of doing some of the things that todays youth get hung up on. I'm suprised that adults would even take the time to argue a kid about the weight of a fish :?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea well i lost my phone soooo its fishy ik but i did. Well nexttime some of you guys post a story with no pic i might not believe you because you guys are just ignorant,But yeah all that matters is me knowing that i caught it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Hawgtide, good job on the lunker, it looks massive. Keep at it, I hope I see more young bucks out there whooping my arse.

FishinMatt said:
What you believe is all that really matters. I'm glad to see you enjoying the outdoors instead of doing some of the things that todays youth get hung up on. I'm suprised that adults would even take the time to argue a kid about the weight of a fish :?
No arguments here, I'm just not quick to believe everything I read on the internet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You can't measure life with a tape or scale, or even a bank account. Life is measured by happiness. Fishing makes me happy and aparrently it makes HAWGTIDE happy too. So if he is happy with his fish I am happy for him. I don't care what it weighs. I would guess it was big. I have seen a post where the member posted a picture and ask what other members thought it weighed. At least HT made an estimate.
Way to go HT! 8)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Like many others, many of my biggest feesh were caught solo, with no camera, or at best, a phone so i could get a grainy photo of a fish in my hand. But alas, the memories remain!

Nice work out there, and keep it going!

D

·
Registered
513 Posts
I believe you bud. With your previous reports there should be no doubt that a 7.9# bass can be pulled out of your pond.

Great job!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.