Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post.

fished here with my mom and my cousin today and had a really good day. my mom caught four including an 18 incher and a 17incher and my cousin caught three and i caught like 7ish including one that went 21 inches 5lbs. all the bass were caught on deep cranks or plastic worms. also my mom had a nice size muskie follw here bright yellow crainkbait to the boat which i knew there were in there but never really expect to see one so that was really cool.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Now that looks like a fantastic time at Independence Grove, Hockey! Props to you and your mom for getting on some great fish out there.

Thanks for sharing the report and welcome to the site. We needed a good IG report and that was one indeed.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Way to come in with a bang on your first post with some nice quality bass.
Welcome to the site keep up the good work.
Looking forward to your next post..

NPIKE

·
Registered
953 Posts
Nice fish! I have never fished IG from a boat. I still haven't gotten out there this year, but this report will definitely put it back on my radar. Biggest fish I ever pulled out of there was just under 2 pounds so it looks like I should be getting out in a boat instead. Good job out there and welcome to the site! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.