Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished belmont tonight...action was slow. :? fished 730 to i dunno around 11 bike cops said i had to leave :?

just before dark saw a school of some kinda bait fish, tied on a spinner bait and ripped it around the ball of fish, missed one hit and i was pissed, threw to the same spot and got this guy :p

and just like that bait fish gone... so i switched back to tube, gold flake, texas rigged with 1/4 oz weight...miss a little bass, who hit while i was reeling in for new cast...bad hook set = missed fish :?

only other action of the night was from rock bass...and i say it again they hit hard and put up a decent fight for their size.

Hey i still had alot of fun! keep it real!
JayPee the hhf!

·
Registered
103 Posts
dude nice fish.damm bike cops.I wish they would leave us peacefull fisherman alone.I usely worry bout cops when i'm doin a peace.haha
that rock bass is huge by the way.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Nice Job Jaypee... Keep them coming! I cant wait to get out there! Will have a lot of pics to show.. And Cant Wait! I'm Depressed ..lol

Let me know if you want to meet up this weekend... I Spy smallies :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,

They bike cops were alright they were actually kinda nice...they just told me park close I gotta be leaving, and they said have a nice nite, which is kinda rare for the CPD.

And yea I have been just goin for bass, maybe if I can get my UL back together one of these days I will try for perch.

Jaypee

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good eye Jaypee seeing those baitfish. That IS one of the WHOLE KEYS to successful fishing! AWARENESS of the FOODSOURCE is crucial. Do you wear POLARIZED sunglasses? These are GREAT for the money and SUPER for cloudy/low/failing light situations. There are a FEW companies that make HIGH QUALITY -POLARIZED -YELLOW, not bronze, LENS glasses (but they run $100-$200...) SG-3 - Strike King Polarized Fishing Sport Sunglasses
Browse by Category: POLARIZED SK model
Scratch resistant, Light weight Polarized glass lens. Curved Continental design. Removable Lanyard. Blocks 99% of Suns harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Price:$ 10.99 / Each MAKE SURE it's the SG-3 " CLOUDY" glasses!! http://www.fishforless.com/Fishing_Glas ... _King.html ==== Buy a few pairs IF they (or anyone else has them), because I'm not sur eif they are making them as of this years catalog.... (I have 5 pairs, for the "bushwacking expeditions, where my $180. glasses would get TRASHED or worse :evil: ) === KEEP AFTER 'EM!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.