Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUT!! Saturday was a good time, if standing in a 20+ knot wind with sideways snowfall, amongst a bunch of like minded loons!! It WAS cool, GREAT to meet all the " reg'lars " and the 'Fish Shixa' , and although that lake has no damn fish in it, the 'practice' of Zen Philosophy: 'Be The Emperor Penguin' is good for one's constitution and perseverance, and gives credence to the notion ' Gore-Tex and long underwear is a GOOD thing' ... I'll await Jason's posting of the photos....... CAN'T WAIT TO FREEZE MY CABOOSE OFF, 'WALKING ON WATER' WITH Y'ALL AGIN..... Alex

·
Registered
114 Posts
Called Jack at Deep Lake today and he said WindyCityFishing had a tournament last Saturday. He said a few people asked where KayakRich was that day.

Actually, I landed at O'Hare at 5 AM Saturday from Hawaii with my wife. Ice fishing wasn't exactly on my mind.

But I hope the fishing went well. Look forward to having more fun on Deep Lake this year.

Aloha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.