Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the booyah boogie bait worked well also i was wondering if anybody has tried booyah bass jigs in busse and if they had success. :shock: Also the Northland Mimic Minnow

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I have caught bass on the boogie bait. The Mimic Minnow is a good bait as well. I have not tried the booyah bass jigs, but I am sure you will catch bass with them if you use them like any other bass jig.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
the boogie is just a chatterbait knockoff, just a way to get around a patent...i have used chatterbaits alot this season and have been pleased with the results every time....the jigs are nothing special, they just about the same as your typical bass jig... i got a couple of every brand i think( love bass jigs)....booyah does make a nice swiming bass jig...its got like and arrow type head...cuts threw thick stuff well, at moderate to fast swimming speeds...slower you swim it more caught up ya get...i guess thats kinda given.

my guess is boogiebait will work well @ Busse...look up some previous posts this year....from busse i remember some good anglers cleaning up at busse with a chatterbait.

hope this helps

JayPee the HHF!

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Jaypee nailed it. I've used a white boogie bait at the edge of weedlines with surprising results. Give it a shot. I think I was using the 3/8 oz...don't quote me on it tho. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.