Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading out to do a bit of fishing this weekend? Allready got clearance to fish for a few hours from the wife. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up for a few hours of fishing. I mainly spend my time at lake arlington or the lagoons, but Id like to try someplace differnt, so throw some suggestions!

· Registered
959 Posts
In response to Danno and for all those interested, although I haven't met anybody yet, I am hitting Independence Grove tomorrow morning and Beck Lake on Sunday morning. I also doing a quick family outing with my wife, sister, niece, nephew, and parents to the lake at Harper College on Saturday evening. This should be a great weekend of fishing for me. Hope the fish are biting. :D

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BassCaster said:
Danno said:
All ready got clearance to fish for a few hours from the wife. !
:roll:

Reason #385.967 I got divorced.... :wink:

Enjoy our time fishing.

Good Luck!!!
LOL, Wife is allready making comments about me fishing...

I was actually planning on Beck, sometime this weekend. Maybe Ill just hit Independance Grove on Saturday.

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clancy what time you plan on being out there? Just noticed your in Buffalo Grove to, not to far away.. Just let me know when n where.
I Should be out there by about 7, look for a guy in a green old navy hat and red windbreaker or fleece.

· Registered
959 Posts
I plan on being there when it opens. Gotta start bright and early. I just hope this drop in temperature doesn't shut them off. Anyway, I will be in a tan jacket and a dark blue baseball hat. I will probably go left at the first turn in there and head to the last parking lot at the end on the northwest side of the lake. I'm not sure where to fish in there, but it can't hurt to get as far away from all the other people as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.