3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Cloud Fisherman Fish Recreational fishing

Sky Water Cloud Fisherman Fish

Plant Sky Water Fisherman Sunglasses

Sky Vertebrate Water Body of water Fisherman

Cloud Water Sky Fisherman Sunglasses

Water Sky Vertebrate Plant Fisherman

I got a text from our old buddy Dave AKA Heddonfrog. For those of you that weren’t aware he moved to Florida a few months ago.

He is settled in, bought some yaks and is now working his magic in the Sunshine State.

He just caught a 8 lb 10 oz bass and has added some other species as well.

I asked his permission to post the pics and he consented. He also sends his love. LOL

~JOE~

·
Super Moderator
6,178 Posts
Was wondering where he went! A couple of my high school anglers have boat access to Heddons old honey hole and I wow them with tales of Heddons epic posts. Tell that old fart he can still post on WCF from time to time while he is in Florida.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics! Always cool to see big fish, especially this time of year.
I'm guessing that last fish is a big pickerel, but I just learned there are pike in the panhandle of Florida.
I guess you'd call small ones, Panhandle-hammer-handles. ; )

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a pickerel. They don’t get as big as Northern Pike but still have that ornery disposition.
I have caught them in the panhandle like you said. I have a few incidental catches here as well.

~JOE~

·
Registered
874 Posts
Good to see he is doing well and still fishing. Some great fish and nice to see an update from him. Thanks for posting it up and keeping us in the loop on his whereabouts.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Was wondering where he went! A couple of my high school anglers have boat access to Heddons old honey hole and I wow them with tales of Heddons epic posts. Tell that old fart he can still post on WCF from time to time while he is in Florida.
Tell them to fish it at night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts