Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished at this DPR rentention pond at Oakton community college today and got skunked the only reason im posting this is because a guy that threw out a trot line told me not to and he is a jag off!!! Its at Golf and river loaded
Pike, Bass, Strippers, Croppy, White bass, 5# Large mouth, 3# Smallies. Hit it up boys n gals when the water heats up it will be as the black people say "Ballin".

·
Registered
513 Posts
rentition :?:

trotline at OCC :?:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
lol I`ve caught several 5lb smallies from there couple 40" pike and a few 7lb bass !

·
Registered
513 Posts
toothdoc said:
Where is this place? :shock:
It's the lake created when they flooded the Cahulawassee River in the remote Georgia wilderness. I fished it last year with my good buddy Lewis Medlock. Great times.

·
Registered
513 Posts
This is the only picture I have from the trip. I'm not in it because I had to take it. You can see my buddy Lewis bow fishing for carp. Also in this picture you can see my other three friends. Bobby and Ed had to carry our other friend who we nickname the Mountain Man. He had a bit much to drink and kept mumbling on about how the carps had "purty mouths", strange.

Just an all in all great trip.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
My African American friends at work say that "ballin" is no longer proper street lingo. They feel you most likely heard it watching a 90's black adult contemporary movie on BET. Possibly one of Tyler Perry's earlier works. However everyone at work is greatly interested in the "strippers" present at this pond. Is there an ATM nearby? Just kidding of course. Good luck on your next trip to da pond :wink:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
FishinMatt said:
My African American friends at work say that "ballin" is no longer proper street lingo. They feel you most likely heard it watching a 90's black adult contemporary movie on BET. Possibly one of Tyler Perry's earlier works. However everyone at work is greatly interested in the "strippers" present at this pond. Is there an ATM nearby? Just kidding of course. Good luck on your next trip to da pond :wink:
hahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
506 Posts
stinkb8 said:
I fished at this DPR rentention pond at Oakton community college today and got skunked the only reason im posting this is because a guy that threw out a trot line told me not to and he is a jag off!!! Its at Golf and river loaded
Pike, Bass, Strippers, Croppy, White bass, 5# Large mouth, 3# Smallies. Hit it up boys n gals when the water heats up it will be as the black people say "Ballin".
croppy lol

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Haha, We Ballin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea N***A!!! Where are the strippers!??!!!??

:lol:

I'm just playing! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.