Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished at howard sat for a couple hours. 3 very large carp kept cruising by but no takers. does it always smell terrible there? From what I hear the building next to it is a sewage plant. would hate to see what happens if anyone actually ate fish out of that.

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
That is indeed cleaned water from the reclamation plant. Believe it or not though, the discharged water is sometimes more clean than the water it spills into.

That smell happens every so often. Just part of the reclamation process. As for eating fish out of there, not recommended, though not deadly.

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
will pm you soon Brandon.. :D :D

Thursday or Friday I'm filming somewhere on the river Angling carp with a 2'6" spider man pole I bought for $9.99 Like I said i was going to do Previously this year. Depending on the conditions and barometer wed. Evening will determine where i hit the carp though. Keep the reports coming, And I'll give you a few great spots you can't post about though... Another discharge looks similar to Howard and where i usually ""Say "" I'm fishing and other close to me that carp pound at. If Thur. or Fridays good though... Let me know And We can meet up.

George

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.