Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1281 - 1290 of 1290 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Stopped at cabelas in Ritchfield on my way back up north & picked up this guy. Want to get 4 or 5 more to update my worn-out spinning reels, hopefully a sale will happen before spring.
Wood Automotive lighting Font Material property Jewellery

After some flirtation with hypothermia & frostbite over the last 2 winters, I decided it was time for a pair of warm, dry boots for the 1st time in a long time
Human body Rain boot Synthetic rubber Boot Gas

·
Registered
377 Posts
Your reely going to like those Muck boots I picked up a pair of them from F&F a few years ago let us no how you like that Tatula wife a kids got me a Revo for Christmas 

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,286 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Cloud Sky

Got this thing as a "toy" last year end of spring and it took all my GAS...in so many ways...took a bit to get to where it's at in the picture below and it has a long way to go but I hope it will take me to cool places including some remote fishing spots!

Plant Car Vehicle Plant community Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Plant

But I couldn't resist some bass GAS today! I want to throw more hard swimbaits and I also want to try some new rigs and soft plastics colors. Anyone have any luck with white tubes or white creature/craw baits? Any time/condition better than others for these colors?

Font Metal Visual arts Publication Snack

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,290 ·
Nice Jeep, Polishfly. What's going on with your trailers? Been a minute since I've seen them pop up on here.
Mannnnn Thank you for keeping me in mind, that's awesome that it stuck!

The trailer thing kind of took a back seat to life as it is a very competitive market (38 companies in the US when I built mine in 2018) with small margins unless you have a hookup on literally every component. My trailer cost well over 13k at the end for materials and parts and gizmos. However, I did buy a 4x8' CNC router table which I plan to make trailer kits with as well as build a new trailer for myself, I need more room. The idea is to cut all the wood, package it up and ship off to someone who wants to build it themselves. It ensures they get a precisely measured shell to construct like a piece of furniture, then deck out however they want! I'm not sure if it will ever take off that way but I don't have the means to make the jump into full time trailer production at this time. If anyone is interested in building a camper up to 5x10' size I can help!

Little sneak peek video of the camper from our annual musky hunt last August:
Login • Instagram

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Sky

1281 - 1290 of 1290 Posts