Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our office just moved to this location. I get an hour for lunch and would like to fish. I have been fishing the Fox river with not much luck. Would anybody care to give up any spots within 10 min of this interchange. I would prefer a subdivision or local pond as they are pretty easy to deal with. Hey and if your interested maybe we can meet there for lunch. If so I thank you greatly.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I know where you are talking about. There are a lot of those retention/flood control ponds in that area, just east of farnsworth and mostly south of 88. I believe you can get in some pretty deep crap for trespassing over that way too though as most if not all are on private property. I have a friend that works for connor-winfield so I have fished with permission one of them semi-regularly when I lived out that way. There is another nice one by the 3m warehouse/distribution facility but again it has no public access(there is one just west and slightly north of the fire dept that is back in the industrial park, I think this may be the only one you can access in the area legally. It is other side of woods from 3m one). If you do get the chance to fish them they are full of stunted 1lb/14inch largemouth. Honestly I think you are better off just sticking to the Fox unless you can get permission from one of those facilities. Good luck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jnapodano,

Thanks for the insight, much appreciated. I will look into this.

Anybody else have any info.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.