Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out ten times now since ICE OUT. Not a nibble or a near miss or anything.

If it weren't for people around me that HAVE caught fish I would swear that each lake that I have tried were dead.

The only thing that I have not done yet is fish from a boat. I'll be getting my Yak out of storage tomorrow.

Thank god for Glenfiddich :lol:

8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
dont worry your not alone ..... I have only cought a few fish and I have been out way to much for the amount of fish cought.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I caught a bass on 3 out of well over 20 outings. Today I drove all the way to heidecke and nobody seemed to catch anything. Then I went to lake milliken and and like 30 spawning bass just laughed at what I had to offer. :) Then nothing at busse except maybe one missed strike.

·
Registered
506 Posts
im almoust ready to go back to live bait. all i had this year were two pikes and one crappie on cranks. its getting warmer now they should be bittting. most guys catching out there are on boats. im to broke for one thinking about a pool raft soon. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Live BAIT :?: :shock:

Don't get down and out guys!

Come on it's just part of the Sport, We've had a Long winter and haven't really had a Consistent weather trend in awhile. Fish are there, And seem tougher But I'm catching them from shore. You don't need to go out and get a boat guys...

There's so many shorelines many boats can't even Touch that are GEMS! :mrgreen:

Go exploring guys :mrgreen:

Keep your line tight, and your Rod CLOSE!

<((><

- GEO

:mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.