Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a fishing fanatic! But I have one problem, no car :cry: My name is Martin I am 18 years old and I live in Schiller Park (10 minutes away from O'Hare) I need someone to fish with. I would be willing to chip in for gas :D So if anyone is looking for some company please pm me :( I just want to fish but its terribly difficult to do so without some form of transportation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
schiller park huh? well even without having a fishing buddy you still have schiller pond and the des plaines river to fish.... sometimes the best fishing is in ur own backyard

·
Registered
804 Posts
Schiller looks like crap but has nice cats and the Des Plaines Riverr. The des plaines river is a great place to fish you can always catch an agressive Northern. The only thing i hate about the DPR is when its really high.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
the Des Plains next to me never produces
Oh, my friend, you need to change up your tactics then. The DesPlaines almost always produces.

Axehead is also only a mile or two up River Rd. Not far, and I bet there is a bus that would take you from Schiller Pk. up to Touhy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.