Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
The big Z... Zurich... Probably Saturday... That little monster has been silent for quite a while... Time to wake him up...

BPM

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Mil Lacs, MN... Look for a White Truck on the ice, It may be me!!! :lol:

Hey, BPM... By any chance do you fish with Bassin-Rob. He works for a fishing distributor? He turned me onto Lake Zurich many many years ago! Lets keep that lake on the DL though... Many people try to find other access points there instead of hiking it from the lot by the skate park... :wink: I don't want to lose my parking privliges as i already have at one access point. Good Luck out there. I can already see flags popping ever 2 minutes!!!! :wink: 8)

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'm thinking maybe Wolf Lake to try for some northern or tiger musky or maybe just stay close and work some local ponds. I've got the fever in me now after my recent success. Good fishing.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Andrew_R said:
We wanna catch big Bass from some of our ponds on tipups.
Andrew,
Chris was invited last Sunday when we caught those big bass but he couldn't make it. We definitely would have made an ice fishermen out of him. Is he going with you on Sunday?

·
Banned
655 Posts
Not Sunday, Paul. This outing is going to be for the college kiddies down in central IL.

He seems to have been on the down-low lately as I haven't talked to him since after thanksgiving but we'll be having a huge outing on the Hennepin Canal on Feb 7th.... Going to try and convince him to get out there with us! If he goes he'll be on a mess of gills within the first hour!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
BPM, thanks for the PM. Hope to see you and Rob on the ice sometime soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.