Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Saturday from 3-4pm with my 2 kids. My kids wanted to try the Pack Shack I bought. Strong wind shaked the shack like a kite. Kids had fun inside the shack while I manage to catch a 7" perch, 5" gill and a 7" rock bass. A lot of miss bites due to distraction from my kids giggling inside the shack. Kids had fun walking on ice too. Will try again this weekend.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a good 6-7" thick by gate D. I'm guessing about 5-6" by gates H. Add another inch or two by this weekend. My kids are still the typical videogame head as they are but I just try to drag them as much as I can. We watched this free Nature Vision dvd that came with my magazine subscription about some new gadgets and equipment they have for 2007. They saw that Pack Shack and they said that it was cool, sooo... I bought for them :wink: .

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think I saw you out there when I was driving by on LSD. I said to my buddy that I hope that ice was thick enough!

Man, you're a trooper though...It was DAMN cold last weekend. The way Grossman played made it A LOT colder though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.