1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bossman41 said:
Dude what are ya having a fire sale! :lol:
I am Just Tweaking my Program :mrgreen:
I am Going To Pickup A Used SnowMobile And A Lx5 Just So I Can Keep Up With The Jones's And So I Have Reliable TransPortation When I Go Hunting For "GillZilla" @ Geneva :shock:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
ChgoEnforcer said:
bossman41 said:
I am Going To Pickup A Used SnowMobile And A Lx5 Just So I Can Keep Up With The Jones's And So I Have Reliable TransPortation When I Go Hunting For "GillZilla" @ Geneva :shock:
You're like Verbal, you're "the man with the plan."

Having that kind of mobility can mean the difference between a good day and an EPIC day. Hope it works out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SpecialEd said:
ChgoEnforcer said:
bossman41 said:
You're like Verbal, you're "the man with the plan."

Having that kind of mobility can mean the difference between a good day and an EPIC day. Hope it works out.
It Worked Out Once But I Worked It Back In :shock:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rootdoc said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marcum-LX-5-Multi-Color-Sonar-Ice-System_W0QQitemZ170296296847QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item170296296847&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Ebay has some nice prices on LX-5 as we speak!

Looking for a new family
thanks John for the link, BTW I hope you are scouting your lake up in mi :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Damn thought you were leaving us for a warmer climate....But now we can bring a full size weber out with us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.