Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like things are starting to heat up as people are planning to fish Little Bay de Noc. Ice formation is going great after all this cold wheather the last couple days and the fishing is starting to pick up. This year I am teaming up with Steve Poehlein from Crawlerman Charter Service from Stockbridge. Wi. doing Guided trips and ice shack rentals on Little Bay De Noc. We are going to start moving shacks to the lake this week and weekend. Steve has been fishing this body of water a awful long time and I have had the pleasure of fishing and working with him in the past and will be a great asset on the ice. I am hoping that the two of us partnering up together will prove to be a benefit to all of our past and future customers of the great Chicago land. We are looking forward to hearing from some of you in the near future. We have opennings for the up coming week end if you would like to venture up north other wise call for availability
Good luck and tight lines to all.

Mark Peloza @ Hawg Heaven Guide Service
http://www.hawgheaven.upmichigan.net

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Now that sounds like some good fishing.

If you've never been to the upper peninsula of Michigan in winter, it's definitely worth the trip. Besides some great ice fishing, the scenery is spectacular.

Thanks for the post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.