Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lee and I went out to Independance Grove in the bitter cold to try our luck with the bass. IG was in full color as usual:

Not much life in the lake except for the damn zebra mussel!

So we decided to walk over to the DP river and try our luck there. Just beyond that we found another unproductive small body of water though.

A few casts here and on to the DP river. No activity in the river, cold faces and hands forced us to try another location. Moving on to the FD we discovered many species of fish. First there was a LM bass, then a musky, and a salmon! :wink:

Then things really picked up when we came onto some catfish that didn't stand a chance in this honey hole! :D

I'll even be so bold as to share the secret location of these fish; just go to Famous Dave's in Vernon Hills/Mundelein. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darth Wader said:
Oh great! :roll:

Here come the bucketheads :?

Great post koolaid=)
LMFAO! We did not practice catch and release with the catfish as you can see below:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fishkid said:
great post! nice pictures!
My pics are not nearly as nice as the ones from my Nikon that got dunked in the river. :( I hate this new Kodak! I will be going to Ritz soon to replace the Nikon for sure. Anyone want to buy a slightly used Kodak? 8.2 megapix. I'll post it in the trading thread soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.