Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got to ig around 1 and stayed till about 6. today was their 50th anniversary of forest preserves, so they had all this free stuff like trolley rides and cupcakes and a free concert. first off started for cats and this guy pulled up a 8 pounder on his first fish of the day. so im like hmm good day to fish. well it was and wasnt. got 2 cats but both broke free. well then i went over to the boat rentals and saw people fishing. so i decide to fish to and come up with this hogg. 5.1 pounds on this one guys scale he had there. maybe a little off but still beast. that was it for the day

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
That is a healthy lookin' slob. Nice belly on it. That place seems to have some nice fish in it. I just wish it wasn't so far and the $10 parking is a bit steep.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
svslider said:
You got lucky to fish from that area. That place is full of hogs who have never seen any fishing pressure.
Two words catch and release lake thats why there are Hawgs in there which I think should be enforced all lakes in IL which I know wont happen :D.

Nice job on the Hawg Keith!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.