Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Illinois River Today Somewhere Near The Proximity of Lake SnachWine With The Former 2000 Team Walleye State Champion (AKA BossMan)and Kurwa Yosh.We caught a total of 28 Saugers with 7 Keepers and 48 White Bass. We Had our Precision Trollling Program Dialed in With 3 Way Rigs Consisting of 1 ounce jigs on the bottom and Floaters/Stick Baits on The Top Being the ticket.We Had 2 Other boats of our Crew Following after us and they also managed 14 keeper saugers between both boats and 83 White Bass.All Saugers were between 15-19 inches and the Whites were 10-16 inches.A Good Time was had by all as usual with no Issues.The Hot Color's were Orange/Chartruse Fuzzy Grubs, Topped off with Numerous colors of Floaters And Stick Baits.The Former State Champ Had us dialed in From The Start with multiple fish on our 1st Pass.We Tweaked some colors and were good to go for the day. We saw several other boats prefishing for the FoxValley Anglers Tournament being held Tomorrow. Chatted with some of the Tounament anglers and IWT Director Bob Kidd. Lance Had a great time today thanks for inviting me and letting me ride on your Coat Tail, And Thanks to Dallas for Providing the Hot Soup and Sandwiches from Bobak's Polish Deli, It really Hit The Spot.

I didn't Think That the three of us could Finish Both Bottles and A Case of Corona's by 4:30, but Mission Accomplished.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dude what a blast out there today, Great time had by all of us! And thanks for the 14 year old Cognac and the Johnnie walker black label. You sure picked fast on the 3 way progam. One or two more weeks me,you and Kurwa will be on the trophy Walleye night missions up in Michigan! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bossman41 said:
JasonN said:
Those are some nice sauger guys. Looks like you had a blast. And i'll bet that 14 year old cognac was outstanding!
Update the 14 year old cognac was outstanding yesterday this morning it sucks! :lol:
I actually felt like A million Dollars Today Except for The Colon Cleansing I got From The Polish Deli Swag Food Which Was Killer Both Going In And Coming Out. :shock:
BTW I Still Have 13 Bottles Of The 14 Year Old Courvoisey Left. It's Going To Be A Good Ice Season. :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bossman41 said:
Yeah Bro, I'll bet you feel like a million after 2 hour nap in the boat! LOL
Yeah,Yeah,Yeah it was the 1st time that I literally Passed Out Behind the Wheel :shock: , Glad The River Po Po Wasn"t out Yesterday It Would Of Been Kinda Hard To Walk A Straight Line On The Water. :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
ChgoEnforcer said:
I actually felt like A million Dollars Today Except for The Colon Cleansing I got From The Polish Deli Swag Food Which Was Killer Both Going In And Coming Out. :shock:
TMI TMI TMI :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks Komo It was the 1st time I had fished the river in 4 years and it was even better to catch alot of saugers in front Of Kidd , Merkel's and other teams I use to fish against in the MWC and team walleye! Tne fun Part was I had to fish at 18 1/2 and 19 1/2 in my first pass up! Oh well one a river rat always one :lol:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, Nice Fish and Nice Bottles!!! :lol:

Haha, I I talked to Lance on the phone, I wasn't sure if I saw your guys report or not and just saw it now. But Lance explained it well on the phone, haha looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!!!

Ice Fishing is going to be crazzy this year! :lol:

One thing, whats up with Chuck wearing the Honda Hat? LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.