Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went there with my buddy mike, i hear guys talking in a local bar about catching big pike there so we went up there for a few hours and caught a few gills, i caught a bass and mike got a bullhead

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JasonN said:
At least you got out. Where exactly is that place? I've heard about it before.
belmont and river road. i park by the cemetery right by the river and cross belmont and follow a deer path to a hole in the fence and your right there. stay on the west side of the pond and your fine

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've played that course may times and this is a huge risk/reward hole because the green is drivable for long hitters if you hit the little valley in front of it. This makes it dangerous for people fishing the north end of the pond because every knucklehead (me included) is going at that green.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I landed my biggest carp under Belmont in the DP River right there. I've thought about fishing the pond before but have never seen anyone catch anything while golfing. Gotta give it a try sometime.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.