Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did a side job around this area,and my client knows I fish and mentioned that he had went biking in the reserve and noticed a lake there. The question is has anyone here ever tried it, I did get a chance when picking up my equipment and walked it a lil, saw alot of guys just dishing w/bobbers. Saw a bass limit of 14 inches over,that was a good sign. But did'nt see any action from anyone. Anyone let me know.

·
Registered
497 Posts
its more of a catfish and carp pond did catch a decent channel last week and small carp probably 2 or 3 pounds but my mom did some how i kid you not she hooked into a good size bass had to be at least 16+ inches worm under a float and she lost it on a log like 5 feet from shore i was upset but did got a good look at it tho not a very good lake tho you can find much better

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Nick man ur only like 13. U can't say u fished it ur whole life till u get old. LOL. But anyways I live right at cumberland and Irvin g and fish it alot. And as for theoss bass I haven't seen a decent bass come out of there in a year just some cats 2-4#s. I'm sure there is a few nice bass in there but u gotta work ur butt off for em

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.