Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I added the Ice Fishing forum last year because people asked for it. My thoughts are... just post in the regular lake/river forums - ice or not, it's still a report. After all, if one goes ice fishing at Deep Lake, does the report go here or in the Deep Lake forum?

Perhaps the Ice Fishing forum could be for discussing techniques, equipment, basics, etc. But will reports will undoubtedly happen.

So what does everyone think? I'll keep it, of course, if all feel it is needed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I feel that the ice forum is needed and all reports from all lakes,equipment,techniques, should be posted in The Ice Fishing Forum So That The Reports Would Not Be OverLooked. :mrgreen:

Chuck

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I agree with Chuck... All ice fishing related can be posted here along with reports... I can't wait to hit the ice!!! :mrgreen:

Dave

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I also like the fact that it has it's own forum. If I want to look at historical ice outings I don't have to thumb thru 3 or 4 different forums in order to find info.

Good question.

:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
twoglasseyes said:
I like the idea of putting the ice posts in the forums for the lakes/rivers they are from. It keeps it better organized that way.
I agree. If I wanted info on ice fishing Deep Lake I would not want to read a hundred posts from all lakes to find one good Deep Lake post. IMO of course :wink:

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like a unanimous vote to keep the ice fishing forum.

Thanks for the responses. The Ice Fishing forum will stay put.

·
Registered
144 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
twoglasseyes said:
I like the idea of putting the ice posts in the forums for the lakes/rivers they are from. It keeps it better organized that way.
I agree. If I wanted info on ice fishing Deep Lake I would not want to read a hundred posts from all lakes to find one good Deep Lake post. IMO of course :wink:
I Guess We'll Have to take KoolAid Out For A Hundred,Hundred,Hundred day.

If everyone posted in their topic the Body Of Water that they just Drilled so Bad it looked like Swiss Cheese we would be all Good to Go, But I would rather look under Ice Fishing For Ice Fishing Reports, Not Lake Specific, And then next year I can look back and See where all the Action was. Do You Know What I Mean JellyBean? :shock:

Chuck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.