1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I got 1 ,don t know how I got it,but never used it

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I have a hula popper that looks like a sparrow and have caught a few bass with it.
I dont think the sparrow color has anything to do with catching the fish though.
Who knows ? lol.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
if that's the lure i heard one guy was using one time at the glen, then it does create some major disturbance and a very loud unique sound. saw him pull up 2 bass.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Looks like a good idea. I don't think its anything groundbreaking, as there are a zillion topwater baits on the market, but it's certainly a good idea.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I remember a buddy of mine had one of those we coined it the mousey, hehe, anyway he was outfishing us. I had on a jitterbug and my other buddy a pop'r.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I had one it to has not been used nerver got a fish on it. I like a plain ole Jitter Bug.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
It`s Hula popper dude! lol.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Actually larger LMB will go for birds. Up north I have heard several stories of guys catching trophy LMB and having them mounted, when prepared they have found full size Black Birds in their stomach.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This bait rocks!! If you like fishing a Jitterbug , you'll love a Crazy crawler!!! There's a swimming stroke called the Austrailian crawl.... and this lure makes a side to side motion while being retreived that needs to be seen to be believed!! They have a couple of sizes...the small one really pisses off the smallies... the largersizes are great for largemouth and pike!!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
My son threw the crazy crawler quite a few times at the Glen ,it sure kept him busy,didn`t get anything on it ,but we plan to change that this year lol.

The crazy crawler has been around for a long time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts