Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice work. Interesting choice to downsize with jigs but can't argue with your success. I'm a Fairweather angler myself so your late year achievements are impressive.

I say you get 490+ before eoy.
I got into a slump mid November and ruined my march to 500 fish . Downsizing this year was a blast and the b vibe swimbait by eurotackle comes thru in bad conditions. Im at 469 and i dont think ill hit 500 before yr is done but been getting a hit here and there latley just slowly working this with a rise a fall approach.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I'll be visiting in laws in Glencoe for Holidays tomorrow-Sunday - Coming from MI - Do any of you know if Skokie Lagoons are skimmed over yet or still open water? Bringing some waders and a rod to whip some spinners if there is open water - Hoping to be able to pass some of the time getting skunked at the lagoons! Haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmm....seems you are right, did not know that and had done it before! Guess I'll leave those at home - I don't really "Wade" but would put them on just to be on the edges without getting boots too wet...thanks for the heads up.

• Don’t enter the water. It is illegal to enter the water for any reason, including wading or swimming, unless authorized by administrative order of the General Superintendent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts