Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it up to Kenosha for my first time because I havent got one out of Waukegan in over 2 weeks and the snaggers and roscks there suck.
First I hit a great Italian market and got lots of great beer (bells, new glarus and more) and a great sandwich.- I like Kenosha :) Drove around the harbor to get an idea of the place and then parked near the pipe. Starting at 3:30 or so I used my baitcaster to spawnfish while I casted Frenzies, minnow stick, and rattletraps. Basically there were hundreds of fish jumping and not one person got a single bite while I was there. About 12- 15 fishermen, most using spawn-SKUNK. I ended up leaving after only 7:00 or so because everyone else left and I couldnt even see my bobber, oh and it started raining too.
One sidenote was some punk kid ghost rode a nice bmx bike off the pier next to the pipe. I know his little jailbound ass stole that bike because he wouldnt do it to his own stuff. A fisherman yelled at him because it would create snags and my foolish ass started screaming across the harbor for him to throw the kid into the lake to get it back. I wanted to call the cops but I didnt think it made sense to call 911- but I should have, I bet that bike was stolen and had been reported.
Edit- Oops, I forgot I was supposed to get a wis fishing liscence. :oops: Maybe next time :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hey svsilder,

From my experience there in the last 6 outing ( fished 4am to 7pm). The bite shuts off around 1pm till the next morning.

Thanks for the report. I will be up there early Saturday AM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.