Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out a couple of weeks ago fish for salmon/trout for the first time ever. hooked into a couple of kings but lost them on the way in. did hook into a nice 10 pound brown. not bad for my first time fishing for them. will be out again soon for sure.

·
Registered
400 Posts
rootpro6 said:
koolaid2313 said:
Nice fish. I wish I would have gotten out there this year.
u can still get out and nice fish frank!! what did u manage to get her on? spawn??
I already bought a 4 day pass for the tournament last weekend and I hate to waste any more money on Wisconsin without getting a full year.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
rootpro6 said:
koolaid2313 said:
u can still get out and nice fish frank!! what did u manage to get her on? spawn??
I already bought a 4 day pass for the tournament last weekend and I hate to waste any more money on Wisconsin without getting a full year.
It only costs 13 bucks for the year??? Not to pricey and plus gas is very cheap up in Wisconsin. Took me only 35 bucks to fill up a dodge stratus. That's flippin sweet. I will be in ktown for the weekend probably.

·
Registered
400 Posts
rootpro6 said:
koolaid2313 said:
rootpro6 said:
koolaid2313 said:
It only costs 13 bucks for the year??? Not to pricey and plus gas is very cheap up in Wisconsin. Took me only 35 bucks to fill up a dodge stratus. That's flippin sweet. I will be in ktown for the weekend probably.
13 if you are a resident. I am from Kenosha but I am now a FIB and live in Elgin. I spent $24 for a 4 day pass and it is $50 for the year. I don't want to waste $75 and get about a half year out of it. :(

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Thats a Nice Brown Frank! :D

As for paying the Wisconsin Fishing License. LOL I got lucky and paid 20 bucks as i was a resident there and payed the 13 dollars for my residency here. :lol: I beat the System since I have a Wisconsin Drivers License, but I still have an IL state ID. 8)

But the years before I always bought the yearly fishing license in WI. If a Cheeser came to IL to get a yearly fishing license, It is only 20 bucks for them... :?

Koolaid, how was it 13 bucks for a resident, I paid 20 bucks for a resident in WI this year... :x

If you think about it, 50 bucks for the year is not that bad Jaybomber, If you only get out to WI about 20 times, that's only 2.50 a day :D Mine basically paid for itself while I was up in WI as I went as much as possible and mostly fished Lac Labelle and Pewaukee Lake out near Delafied in Oconomowoc, WI. 8)

·
Registered
400 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:

Koolaid, how was it 13 bucks for a resident, I paid 20 bucks for a resident in WI this year... :x

If you think about it, 50 bucks for the year is not that bad Jaybomber, If you only get out to WI about 20 times, that's only 2.50 a day :D Mine basically paid for itself while I was up in WI as I went as much as possible and mostly fished Lac Labelle and Pewaukee Lake out near Delafied in Oconomowoc, WI. 8)
I was just replying to an earlier post; it probably is $20. Still a hell of a lot less than $50! I spent the last 8 years living 1/2 in Wisconsin and 1/2 in Illinois; I never understood why I could not just be a 50/50 resident. Anyway, I'm here now. :(

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
WrenchingnFishing said:

I was just replying to an earlier post; it probably is $20. Still a hell of a lot less than $50! I spent the last 8 years living 1/2 in Wisconsin and 1/2 in Illinois; I never understood why I could not just be a 50/50 resident. Anyway, I'm here now. :(
LOL, oh ok.. I thought I got ripped off. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.