Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thanks for the Report Mike, I heard that you guys slayed them out there. Larry came by last night and gave me a Brown Trout for the smoker and told me he ran into you guys. He is actually out there as we speak! :D

Nice Job out there guys. You are kicking ass this year at K-Town!

Dave

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
rootpro6 said:
Dam man u get love here after all with ur posts! Haha to bad we didn't kill em Saturday when we were all out there. But congrats anyway. And dave when u wanna hit up the root. The brownies are in good numbers in the root now and the steelhead aremoving in!!??
You get a fly rod yet.? 8)

I only fly fish the root. Too many knuckle heads are out there, but watch the flow man, I probably wont be there until the shoreline starts to ice up. :lol: I have been slacking on going to wisconsin for some fly fishing lately. I have been tying some flies here and there though. I wanna go for steelies though. But right now I am still fishing the ponds and lake trying to get me some cold water bass...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.