Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im putting it out there, Bass derby, Ill be derby director and details are yet to be determined other than- 7card stud rules, 2 cards dealt at start, 1 card extra for each keeper fish. catch and release. Date is tentatively april 19th.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok a little more info- this is a photo tournament, a ruler will be distributed and must be in the picture with the fish. no need to bring the fish to a weighin but we will meet at end so if you get a monster feel free to show it off. All areas within N. pool., main lake, s pool. are good from both shore or boat -nothing below the dam though. You have to make it to the poker game on time with your pictures to get your bonus cards. Time is opening until noon.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hey Slider,
I just realized that the 12th is Easter Sunday... I can't do it that day as I will be with my little girl... Can we do it on the 19th??? - BPM

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Slider I am out... Only day I can get out is tomorrow... Sorry man... I definitely want to get to Busse soon though and figure out where all these alleged "fish" are... :mrgreen: - MM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.