Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to head out the goons to try out my new spot for a bit, after fishing for a bout a half hour saw something big jump out for the surface, under a tree. tossed my senko over but no luck. So kept trying different spots. Finally about 15 mins later felt the hit of my Life! Was pulling so hard and fast I thought it must have been a pike or something, and was afraid I was going to lose it has he swam in the brush. The PLine held up good and upon getting it close WOW it was a monster of a Bass! What made it even sweeter was that I caught it on the new bait caster, using a senko!
Was the only one I caught, but after him I felt happier than a pig in carp and decided to leave on high note. Not to mention it was F'N HOT.

20" and about 5 lbs, it was one fat bass.
A danno record so far
FYI, he was out of the water for less than 1 minute.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Everybody! Felt really good to catch that hawg. I have been in bad slump lately, not much time for fishing and when I did have time didnt really catch a thing. That and getting a house is giving me ulcers. So felt good to get out for a few hours and land that hawg.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.