Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clouds and mixed sun; ENE winds 10-15mph; fished from 3:30-4:25pm. Worked almost the entire shoreline with soft plastics, x-raps, deep cranks, and Senko's. Nothin'!

Lake Arlington is one of my "confidence" lakes as I know it well and can usually entice a fish or two. But I knew going into this it would be tough. And, I was the only fisherman out there - probably the first time i've ever been the only person out.

Perhaps some wax worms under a bobber might have been the way to go today for some crappie or gills, but I wanted a bass! Oh well, it was still nice to visit one of my favorite lakes.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I hear ya Jay, It was a rough one out there today. I figured the river would be the ticket but all I got was 2 quillbacks, a fire extinguisher and a broken reel. Still good to get out tho.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Glad to hear you got out, thanks for the report Jason. If you want to get a sure cure for your bass fix you can always go to the WWD. I went last Tuesday and caught one tiny dink in the two hours I was there. Sadly, I discovered that a WWD dink makes you want to catch a bass out of a decent body of water much much more!!!

Good luck out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.