Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Post them in the Chicago river forum Cause im the moderator there and I'll figure out what the problem is. it will only take a minute. first be sure that nothing is checked under your post other then the attach signature box.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice fish. :D

I haven't been up to the Hollows in like 16 years. I never knew it had a good crappie population. All I ever caught was bluegill with an occasional largemouth or catfish. Did catch a 6" pike once though. :roll: Might have to give it another try.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Dude that is quite impressive especially from that body of water. I have only fished it a few times but I have heard that it is very hard lake to fish, due to pressure and water clarity. Good Job! :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
I love the Hollows. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck there since I was a kid. I did catch 20 bass in one day there when I was a kid though. Must have been my lucky day. Probably why I keep going back there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.