Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Not sure of the names of the places, but theres a hotel on 50 just east of the launch at the park. I think its an econolodge. And also one just south of 50 three lights west of the launch and past 42. I think thats a super8. That one looks nicer, but im just guessing from driving by them. I might have the name sswitched(or totally wrong) Good luck up there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking more for personal recommendations of places people themselves have stayed
I can find prices myself all day doesn't mean it is nice as they say they are on line.
And do appreciate the suggestions so i hope that doesn't sound rude.

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
For all around convienence, Lake-Lawn is the best. You are right on the water, they have a nice restraunt/bar, pool, and if you have a boat they have a private launch with is priceless on weekends. You can usually get a good weekend rate if you book in advance off their website. While it is not the Ritz Carlton, you won't find a place with better options in Delavan. They also have a golf course if you like to hit the links.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.