Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
GoreTex! I love it. The 100 mph stuff from Bass Pro rules. Koolaid hated taking a wave while we were running. I lost my favorite visor but it velcro itself to the motor. I thought I lost it until I put the boat on the trailer. Wow that was lucky. Lucky Craft visor.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wear visors because my head gets sweaty in hats. I'm wearing one in my picture. In the summer they're great. I just want to block the sun. I wrap it around my ankle when I'm running my boat fast. I'll sell you some. I have a bunch.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Paul S said:
basser913 said:
Sweet Ride Lee. Love the dual console. I am a co angler and its Cold in the single consoles at top speed and the rain hurts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear ya Basser. That console sure is nice in nasty conditions. The only downside is that with a half a dozen rods and a tackle bag, I'm all cramped up. But hey- I'm just glad I am fishing in a really nice boat instead of my dinky, tin can. Good fishing.
I always set a compartment open to a co-angler. Plenty of room for 6 rods and nice size tackle box. If you need a lure, just ask. Plenty of built in cooler space for the celebration booze. J/k. Pops water and gatorade on my boat. This boat has been through so much with me. It always got me through all stupid stuff I've done hunting lunkers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.