Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got to geneva around 4 and fished till about 615 till the storm came for a bout a solid 45 minutes. before the storm we got into some perch acton and pulled a few nice keepers out of there along with some really big gills. we were fishing off my private pier up there so we had a peacefull night. we threw some roaches out and ended up getting some of the biggest bull heads i ever saw. i mean these things were like 2.5 pounds and that is big for a bullhead i think. also way to many rock bass and only a few pushed over 6 inches. the guy that was there before us said he was getting lots of lm bass around 4 and 5 pounds right underneath the docks. during the storm went and picked up some more bait and came back to a beatiful evening. it was very very nice out. but ofcourse the storm didnt help the fishing. all we got were some more rock bass. :evil: :evil:. we decided to go pack it up and head to the house a few blocks away. well this was short due to no time and lots of things to do. here are a few pics of the flooding of the fox river up there.

car accident. plowed right through all of these barrels

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
didnt get into much lm or sm bass action cause the wind was really kicking hard all day Saturday. I hears 25 mph along with boat waves. Also didnt fish it today much cause the waves were so bad night before all the docks were breaking off and floating away. Also lake como had some good sized waves and was really really dirty and stained a dark brown.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.