Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow evening i'll be taking several residents from the Regency Nursing Home fishing at Lake Glenview from 5pm-8pm. We will be setup by the fountain on the west shore of the lake. If anyone wants to come out it should be a really nice time.

Last September I took the residents and we went with all Senko's and caught a couple of decent bass. The Glen seems to be a little tough this year, but hopefully we can get on a few fish tomorrow!

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yikes! I never got around to posting this report! Well better late than never I guess.

We fished from 5:30pm-8pm on the west side of the lake by the water fountain. Mostly sunny skies; temps in the 70's, east wind 5-10mph.

Rigged everyone up with Senko's and not a damned thing. Then I tied on a small crankbait and quickly landed a 13" largemouth bass. ARGH!! If only someone else had caught a fish. This was one time I wanted to NOT be the one catching fish. So I then hooked everyone up with crankbaits but to no avail.

At the very least they all had a wonderful time spending an evening out at this beautiful lake. We're going again possibly next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.