Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temps in the 80's; strong south winds; ominious skies with surrounding severe weather; fished from 6pm-8:??pm.

Met new WCF member SkunkedAgain (Tony) shortly after arriving worked the south section of the lake for a while with no results. Moved past the bridges to the main lake and I hooked into a decent largemouth bass on my trusty Diawa Shad Master crankbait. We then worked around the south shore of the lake but no takers. Finally, near the fountain, Tony hooked in to a walleye on a soft plastic shad bait. His first Lake Glenview fish. Nice job dude!

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That spot is actually pretty good where Tony caught the walleye. I also caught my frist Glen walleye there.

There are some nice weeds and i've heard that some railroad ties are placed out a bit for structure. Also caught some real nice bass from that spot.

Here's a couple of pics of fish I caught there in 2005...

18" largemouth bass

19" walleye

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice fish gentlemen. Thanks for sharing info on your hotspot. If I ever make it to the Glen I'll have to give it a try (I'm sure someone will be fishing there already since the cats out of the bag!).

Hey Tony, I was trying to read the other words on your shirt but couldn't make them out. What does it say?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Islandfisher said:
Nice fish gentlemen. Thanks for sharing info on your hotspot. If I ever make it to the Glen I'll have to give it a try (I'm sure someone will be fishing there already since the cats out of the bag!).

Hey Tony, I was trying to read the other words on your shirt but couldn't make them out. What does it say?
The shirt says I LOVE it when MY WIFE let's me go hunting.

Thanks for the friendly posts guys!

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Nice job Jason and Tony. Very neat to see all the eyes that have come out of there this year.

Jay, I am loving all your pics lately from back in the day :lol: It will good to see ya Saturday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey jason nice job out there... on sunday i think i saw you two guys walking down to the "pond" is that true i was leaving just as i saw u guys if so how did u do i got the skunk and lost a spinnerbait on what i think was a decent sized bass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.