Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very hot - temps in the 90's, stupid humid, hazy skies, w/sw winds 15-20 mph. Fished from 7pm-9pm. Got to meet another WCF member - Tim (krnfishboy7786) so that was cool. But the fish did not want to meet us. Fished with Augy and Tim till 9pm then gave up, but they didn't - we'll just have to see a follow up post if they caught anything.

Worked almost the entire eastern shore of the lake with soft plastics and even some topwaters but nothing. Only a few others were out but didn't see any catches.

There was a family catching bluegill and keeping them, but another angler named Terry let them know that was not allowed and called the police. Didn't see the police show up, but when I walked past the family they had already emptied their bucket and I kindly let them know that they cannot keep fish from this lake. They smiled and nodded politely and that was that.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Jason did that Terry guy mention "Lily Pad Lake" to ya while at the Glen yesterday? He was talking about it to me for a few minutes but I completely forgot where he said it was... an hour north? I kinda wanted to check it out, sounded pretty good fishin' b/w all those pads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.