Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warm and breezy; temps in the mid 80's; high clouds; SW winds 10-15mph; fished from 7:15pm-8:??pm.

Slow evening at the Glen. Saw a couple of other anglers but no reported catches. I caught one 13" largemouth bass by the bridges on a bluegill Shad Master.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm interviewing for a job near the Glen tomorrow. If I get it I'll probably move nearby, so I'll be near that lake and the Euclid DPR area.

THERE IS SO MUCH AT [email protected][email protected]# :| :|

Also, a couple of years ago on hot days like this I caught a few nice catfish right up against the bank. I think they spawn tight to the bank in really hot water, like 80 degrees or something.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jason, I'm on my second Bluegill Shad Master. The first one is stuck to a log on the DPR near Rosemont. That lasted about 5 minutes. Just got a second one and got a chance to work with it.

Its got some wild action from the looks of it. No takers today. Its was a Dingers and Senkos day. Any tips with your beloved Shad Master?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.