Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out yesterday at 9 am, fished the forest preserve area for about an hour, got 2 sunfish and 2 keeper gills 9 inches and 7 inches, my cousin got a sunnie, and his friend got a grass bass :lol: .caught those on hotdogs ( :shock: ) they work though :lol: . after that, we fished by the pipe by the cement block....my cousin got (da bass) and i got a nother keeper gill 10 inches. then a kind man lended us some worms and i went down by the pipes...dropped it down and a bass came out, a good 14 incher :evil: , my cousin, adam came by me and yelled gimme a pice of your worm and scared the fish away...i got pissed.then i got a sunnie. then a big surprise :p my cousin hooked a trout and uhhh......... :lol: didn't bring it in...the funny part was he had no proof cause me and his friend were on one side of the lake and he was on the other LOL.so..........u get it :lol: .all in all caught 1 bass, saw a ton of bass. got 10 gills, 5 sunnies and a couple grass bass :D . go to other waters forum to see the other report. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.