Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Lake Arlington last Saturday morning (5/31) form about 7:00-9:30am. Very sunny and windy. Picked up about 15 dink bass, ranging from 8 to 10 inches. Most were caught on a black and silver Husky Jerk, a few came on green Senkos. All were caught at various spots along the south shore line. Saw a couple of bigger bass cruising the shallows in the southwest corner near the wall. I threw everything I had at them, but they showed no interest whatsoever. Even though I caught nothing but dinks, I found it encouraging to see so many active bass in this size range. Should bode well for the next couple of years, provided no bucketheads come along and start pulling them out.

Ruich

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Thanks for the report cuz. Gotta get out there soon myself. I'll show you how to catch the bigguns! :wink:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I think Lake Arlington need a bass culling. I catch 5-7 dink bass for every decent one out there. I had avoided Busse since I got on these boards since theres lots of reports of bucketheads. But at least all the bass I catch there are good sized healthy fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.