Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was our 6th trip to Andy Meyers Lodge on Eagle Lake in Ontario.
We caught a bunch of fish. Chased the mighty muskie for most of the
trip. We ended up catching 2 one was 45 inches and the other was 44 inches. Walleyes were all over we probably caght 75-100. Most of them either being in the slot limit or too small to eat. We did manage a 27 and 28inch walleye. Pike were hard to come by this year. My dad did catch a beautiful 33 incher and a 28 incher. My uncle also got a 33 inch muskie. My dad on the 2nd day of the trip lost a huge muskie in the 40lb class on a figure eight. We were with a guide that day and he wouldn't let my dad forget about it the rest of the week. Oh well that stuff happens.

· Registered
271 Posts
Nice fish. Did you guys do the bus trip or drove on your own. What do they charge up there these days without guide. My brother tried it out when they first started doing the bus trips and said it was pretty cool. Nice Muskies :shock:

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We drove up there cause we take my dads boat. We paid about $2,000 total for me and my dad. We had 2 Musky guide dates. We also bring our own food so its cheaper. They charge like $700 a person for food.

· Registered
271 Posts
Muskynut23 said:
We drove up there cause we take my dads boat. We paid about $2,000 total for me and my dad. We had 2 Musky guide dates. We also bring our own food so its cheaper. They charge like $700 a person for food.
Thats what i have been told about the food and you HAVE to eat at certain times. Doing it your way versus getting the whole package definetly sounds like the way to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.