Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Adam did a great job navigating in the dark. Thought fishing early am would produce more bass, but only 2nd time out early still learning lake. Always a blast for me to catch huge panfish....hope it did not bore you too much Adam. That was the most inconsiderate thing i have personally seen at a launch in my fishing carrer. Those guys were a step away from me opening a can of whoopass :D Thanks for taken your boat out Adam sure is a well taken care of boat and comfy.Might head up there wedensady am.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Adam did a great job navigating in the dark. Thought fishing early am would produce more bass, but only 2nd time out early still learning lake. Always a blast for me to catch huge panfish....hope it did not bore you too much Adam. That was the most inconsiderate thing i have personally seen at a launch in my fishing carrer. Those guys were a step away from me opening a can of whoopass :D Thanks for taken your boat out Adam sure is a well taken care of boat and comfy.Might head up there wedensady am.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.