Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, gang... should we try to hit Lake Glenview late Saturday?

I'm thinking we meet around 5:30pm and fish till sunset.

Post your thoughts/availability.

June 3, 2006 - Lake Glenview - 5:30pm.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Will be there. I just gotta pick up a new rod cause my dumbass snapped mine while closing the power window. :oops: I'm due for a new one anyway. Anybody know of any good sales going on?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Augy, Dick's has St. Croix Premiers and Triumphs on sale for $59.99. It is a good deal for the Premier, but I would stay away from the Triumph as I have heard some bad reports on them. I have 3 Premiers and have been very happy with them.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4 of us so far. Come on gang... got some good bass action going on this week.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
If my 13 year old son is feeling better, I'm sure that he'll want to go too. He's been home sick all week.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
hope your son is feeling better doc. and thanks for the dick's sale. i'll have to stop by today.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll meet everybody by the parking lot off Chestnut just west of Lehigh at 5:30pm. PM me if you need further info.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I probably won't be there until later. I will try to hook up with you guys. Are you going to be fishing the south side of the lake near where you are going to park? There is a deep area there with rip rap along the bottom that holds some walleyes.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will most likely be on the east shore, between the fishing piers and the bridge. At least to start.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hopefully we will Jordan (admin edit). See ya next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts