Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, just have a quick question. Why can't I see all the pictures? All I see in some posts is these small swirling circles, am I missing a program or something?

Otherwise its nice to see how active the board is in the winter time!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
You may be in compatability mode. Check that the little piece of paper next to the address bar is not clicked. I had this same problem and clicked the that thing and the pic would then be visible.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
wittsneil said:
Hi, I'm new to the site and just wanted to know why some posts don't have any urls-opener. It looks like they're all blank except for these little swirling circles in each post. Am I missing a program or something? Thanks!
Give it up, time waster. You suck worse than the garbage UK vacuums you spam-advertise here.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
wittsneil said:
Hi, I'm new to the site and just wanted to know why some posts don't have any urls-opener. It looks like they're all blank except for these little swirling circles in each post. Am I missing a program or something? Thanks!
wittsneil said:
Yes just log in with your computer, turn off firewall and virus protection and download Trojan horse add-in and you should be good to go

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Ski - seems like you're channeling Ron!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts